SPREAD DIVA LOVE

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thursday Thirteen - 148 - 13 of My Favorite TV Shows

Every Thursday for the past 148 weeks, I've taken part in a meme known as Thursday Thirteen. What's that, you say? A what?



Memes are formats that multiple bloggers can use to create posts which will be repeated by other bloggers, yet each version will have its own twist. Generally there is a central blog where the meme originates, and everyone who plays that day will sign in so you can find the other bloggers also taking part. Memes generate a lot of traffic, moreso if you take the time to visit the other participants.

Because my Popculturedivas post fell on Thursday, I decided to bring my Thursday Thirteen over here. Simply put, Thursday Thirteen is a list of thirteen things, of whatever subject matter you so desire.

Today, I've got thirteen of my favorite TV shows.

1 - Faces of America



2 - Family Guy



3 - Legend of the Seeker (scenes of violence)



4 - PBS's Masterpiece



5 - Merlin



6 - Spartacus: Blood and Sand (scenes of violence)



7 - Spectacle



8 - Spooks / MI-5



9 - CBS Sunday Morning



10 - The Colbert Report



11 - The Ricky Gervais Show (language warning)



12 - The Venture Brothers (scenes of violence)



13 - True Blood (scenes of violence)